Saturday 20 August 2011

Runescape 'crush'

It's been years and I never get sick of laughing at it. Remember in primary we used to play runescape? Well everytime I make an account on net, I always fake my id details. My runescape character is a dude, short decent hair cut, cool rune armour, red cape, giant spiky shield and a scimitar. Then one day a chick lvl 11 came up to me and said "you're hot" and started following me. Hahahahaha. I'm not going to say what's her name, nor my runescape name (though it's pretty awesome). Lol, i think she said something about going out on a date, and assuming I'm as cute and hot in real life. Kekeke. Yeah, I played along with it, but of course, I didn't went that far as giving her my msn or email. Oh, btw, the dude I met and used to do quest with me, I think you were a bit younger than me, but yeah, you were cool and nice. I guess you don't play RS anymore, maybe moving on to WOW or something, like me =D We never had a proper goodbye. I just like to say thanks for the fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment